FacilicorpNB is committed to keeping, using and disclosing personal information entrusted to us, accurate, confidential, secure and private.
- Confidentiality Policy
- Privacy Breach Policy
- Privacy Impact Assessment Policy
- Confidential Information Sharing Policy
Purposes for which Personal Information is Collected, Used or Disclosed
- Personal Information will only be collected, used and disclosed by FacilicorpNB, for purposes pertaining to an individual's employment relationship with FacilicorpNB, including but not limited to the administration of employee hiring, performance reviews, the administration of employee payroll, processing of employee benefit claims, and for the purpose of complying with all applicable labour and employment legislation.
- The purposes for collecting, using or disclosing Personal Information will be documented by FacilicorpNB. Personal Information will only be used or disclosed for the stated purpose or purposes for which it was originally collected. The purposes for which Personal Information is being collected will be identified orally or in writing to the individual before or at the time it is collected. The person collecting the information will be able to explain the purpose at the time that the information is collected.
- FacilicorpNB may use or disclose Personal Information for a purpose other than the originally stated purpose where the new purpose is required by law or where FacilicorpNB has obtained consent in writing from the affected individual for each new purpose.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns relating to privacy matters at FacilicorpNB, please do not hesitate to contact its Chief Privacy Officer, Kelly A. Steeves, at 506-663-2517 or Kelly.Steeves@FacilicorpNB.ca If you have a specific privacy complaint, please complete the Privacy Complaint Form and forward same to the Chief Privacy Officer.