Interested in a job with us? Here are a few things we like to see:
When submitting an application
- A cover letter is a great way to make a good first impression… Explain how your experience, education and skills make you the perfect candidate to fill the position.
- Send your application before the submission deadline. The date and time when the posting ends are indicated in our posting descriptions.
- Avoid spelling and grammatical errors.
- Include the competition number in your cover letter.
In your resume
- Put your name and email at the top of the document.
- In your resume, include previous job responsibilities, not just the job title.
- Sort your job experience and education starting with the most recent item. Detail education and employment in months and years including part-time and full-time employment.
- Keep it simple and concise.
Coming for a job interview?
- Be there on time!
- Make sure you bring some information about your references and copies of relevant documents (diploma, report cards, etc.).
- Get to know our company and be prepared to share how your skills and past experience fits with our values and strategic objectives.